Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Year In Reveiw - by Amy


Well, I saw this idea on Kazoofus, but I'm pretty sure it's been done a few million times before!

Day 19 - <> January <> This was not a great month. It started out with massive layoffs at work, followed by a nice demotion for me. If I ever hear anyone say, "Well, at least you still have a job!" in that irritatingly happy tone of voice, I may snap. I'm not lucky to be employed. They are extremely lucky to have me working for them. (I think I'm undemoted now, but no one has told me anything yet....) This was quickly followed by a car accident and some bruised or cracked ribs. That hurt! At least it was all the other guys fault. He lost control of his car and flew over an island into the passenger side of our car. The important thing is that the car is OK!
Goat Headed Man <> February <> This must have been a dull month. I don't remember much about it. I was in pain. It was very cold in the basement apartment we lived in. I hobbled around work and did next to nothing. I had ibuprofen that looked like horse pills.
DSC02671 <> March <> This is when we started looking for a house! I finally pestered Rob into it.
Ocho Running <> April <> We picked out our house. Since we knew we had a fenced in yard, we got a dog! My aunt wasn't too happy when we brought a smoosh faced dog home, but we both love her.
I'll add some more later!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Howe said...

Hey! Where is the rest? You haven't yet mentioned really exciting things in the year like MY BIRTHDAY and MY BIRTHDAY annnnnnnnnnnd... oh yeah!

MY BIRTHDAY!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home