Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Class From Hell Is Over!!!

Who would have thought that going to school each day for a month would be so hard! I got an A in the class and passed the test to become a Registered Nurses Aide. Only a few years to go before I get to nursing school. From what I hear, good grades go a looooong way, so I'll have to see if I can keep these A's going.

Thursday I went from six hours of clinical to work. They didn't want to give me the day off, and calling in would have lost me my holiday pay! After work we went right to my test. I'm suprised I passed. When I got home I slept for about 16 hours. I've never been so tired in my life.

Now we get to start the Christmas frenzy. Blech. What the heck stuffing our faces and having present opening orgies has to do with anything is beyond me, but I hope it will be fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Howe said...

What the heck stuffing our faces and having present opening orgies has to do with anything is beyond me..."

Heh. I knew I liked you. :)

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home