Monday, December 04, 2006

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my job?


I believe it was two summers ago, a big thunderstorm with lots of hail came through the area, damaging a lot of homes, mainly roofs. 99.9 percent of the people in the area had their roofs repaired, which of course, was covered by insurance. Our white trash neighbors on the other hand, are slower than most. Fast forward to today...... They are finally getting around to having their roof repaired, but that's not the real story here. The real story is the team of Mexicans who are doing the roof repair. At the time that this photo was taken, the temperature was 13 degrees, with a wind chill of -4. Now I've lived in this state for my whole life (29 years) and I think that it's cold out, so imagine how the Mexican fellas feel. I'm sure they're not so used to it. I guess the point to this story is: next time I'm at work grumbling about how much I hate my job, I'll think of those Mexican guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home