Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Walking the Dogs

I woke up early yesterday. Rob was still sleeping, so I decided to take the dogs out for a walk around the block. Have you ever tried walking two puppies at once?

First Ocho wrapped herself around my legs. Then Fang tried to trip me. Ocho decided she wanted to try and run through the neighbors yard. Fang wanted to go back to our house. Ocho saw Fang headed in the other direction and decided to chase her down and bite her. Fang got all tangled in her leash and fell down.

Once we got out of the driveway things went a little bit better. We got to the end of the block and I only had to stop to untangle the dogs thirty times! Fang got tired of walking and decided to lay down. She's small and it was only her third walk ever so I decided to pick her up so Ocho could keep going. Ocho looked back, saw me carrying Fang, said "Screw this!" and decided she was going to flop down in a freshly mowed yard. I pulled on her leash and wound up dragging her out into the street. She wouldn't get up. I had to carry her too!

When my arms got tired I put Ocho down. She jumped all over me. She refused to walk anywhere until I put Fang down. They play fought a little. Then they found a new freshly mowed lawn and they both laid down and refused to get up.

I finally got them to walk the rest of the way home. I let them in the door and unhooked Ocho's leash. When I turned around to unhook Fang I saw that she'd peed all over the floor. The little Brat held it for a half an hour because she'd rather PEE INSIDE!!!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home