Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Meeting the Neighbor

It rained today (finally!!!) so I ecided to walk out and take a look at our garden. There's all these little sprounts coming out of the ground. Who knows, maybe they'll actually turn into veggies.

Anyway, on my way back I heard this voice coming over the fence.

"Hello!"

It was our little old neightbor lady taking her dog out for some exercise and a poo. Of course, I had to walk over and say hi.

In Rob's shoes, which I threw on because they were there and I didn't want to step in one of our dogs messes. My feet are a size seven womens and his are thirteen men.

And the white tank top I slept in. With no bra.

And chocolate all over my face. Hey, they were really good cookies!

Way to make a good impression!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Howe said...

Coulda been worse. She could have met Rob first.

;)

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home