Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dumb Diddy Dumb?

Some people might be wondering what the inspiration for the name Dumb Diddy Dumb came from. Like my sister Kathy who gained inspiration for her blog site kazoofus from my grandpa, I too drew from my grandfathers teachings in order to come up with a title for my (and Amy's) blog site name. My grandpa used to sing a variety of songs to us children, the one that always stuck with me goes as follows:
Oh she ripped and tore and she diddled on the floor and she wiped her "snif" (make a quick sniffing noise) on the knob of the door, and she piddled and diddled all over the floor DUM DIDDY DUM.
Amy, my (throat clearing noise,) better half, (where's the sarcasm font when you need it) suggested that we add the letter B behind DUM since our comments and observances on our blog site are less than genius. Well, that's the story behind that. Hope you enjoyed it.
posted by: Rob

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Howe said...

Oh see I just thought you couldn't spell DUM right so you added the B by mistake. Makes MUCH more sense now. heh.

Sarcasm font...LOL

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home