Sunday, May 21, 2006

OCHO THE DOG
Cute, isn't she? Can you believe that the cats are afraid of this? It's like being afraid of cotton candy, or a light breeze. Amy and I have 3 cats: Bean, Cleo, and Noodle, all three of them are bigger than Ocho. Hell, Noodle is about 20lbs (Ocho being 7.5lbs) he's more than double her size, all he has to do is sit on her! Maybe they're not afraid of her, it's quite possible that they're afraid of her smelly ass. This dog could clear a room faster than my dad after he takes his shoes off. The smelly ass theory doesn't work for Cleo though, She to could clear an entire football stadium when she lets one loose. As far as Bean is concerned, he's not fat or smelly, He's very skinny and fluffy. He is the typical scaredy cat I think he is acually afraid of a light breeze, but he wouldn't hesitate to eat the cotton candy. I'm tellin' ya, this cat is a pig, he can eat anything and everything and not gain a pound (kinda like me I guess.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Howe said...

Can you have your hells angels leather jacket resized for the dog?

A pink sweater? Paris? Is that you!?!? LOL

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your sister's website and when she said you started one too I had to check it out.

By they way YES I can believe that the the cats are afraid of that (poor) dog in that (very) pink sweater. LOL. Poor Pink Ocho!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home