Sunday, May 21, 2006

Another Dog Sweater



Glamourous, Isn't She?
This is the in demand outfit for every well dressed dog this season. In the dog fashion world black is the new black and faux fur is the new pink! Rob says he saw a doggie work out outfit that we might want to pick up. I was thinking we could accesorize with some doggie goggles.

A Fat Cat Next To A Large Shoe

Here's a picture of our cat Noodle next to one of Rob's skis... I mean shoes. That's a size thirteen! It's getting to the point where I can barely lift this animal!

Rob's Kitty

Here's the original owner of the black sweater featured above. That's right, Rob also likes to dress the cats. She tolerates it. Sort of. This is the cat that reeks!

The Fluffy One

Here's the final cat, Kitty Bean. That's right, I creatively named my cat Kitty. Rob and the dog are in this picture too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

OMG, Rob, you look just like Kathy Howe!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home