Thursday, July 13, 2006

Our Camping Trip












We're back from our camping trip! It was pretty fun. We brought the dogs with, so we decided that we should buy a new tent. We wound up getting a sixteen person monstrosity. At least it was big enough for our dogs to play in! Fang refused to poop unless it was in front of a crowd of people and Ocho was afraid of everything. We'd take them for walks around the campground, and they'd growl and fight like they hated eachother. I'm sure people thought we were raising fighting dogs! We took about 150 pictures, most of them of water or dogs being cute. I'd say Jay Cooke is one of the better state parks we've camped in.



2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Howe said...

My god. Grandma Lil's casket could could fit in that tent like 16 times. And if you stack em on top of one another...who knows! 33, 34, 35 caskets? WOW!

Oops. Not nice to make fun of dead people. My bad.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home