Saturday, June 24, 2006

Catalogs

Apparently, the woman who we bought this house from really loved catalogs. We seem to get more of them then we do bills! I like to flip through them before we throw them away.

Today we got on from Jessica London. I guess they sell clothing. I was flipping through the pages and noticed that the clothes didn't look quite right. I couldn't put my finger on exactly what was wrong. When I turned back to the cover, I saw that these were fashions for sizes 14W-34W.

Every single model looked about size six.

You should see the swim suit section.

Or maybe the intimate apparel.

It just doesn't seem right. If you're going to buy something from a plus size catalog, wouldn't you want to see how it looks on a plus sized person???

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Howe said...

Those models are a size 14 and my name is Hubert Humperdink.

(P.S. My date cancelled. I coulda stayed at moms and drank HER beer tonight but alas here I am at home drinking mine.)

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home